Congo's Ebola outbreak has spread to a sixth province after a death in Bas-Uele, according to Africa's CDC. The outbreak, driven by the rare Bundibugyo virus, has killed over 2,100 people out of more than 4,500 cases. The World Health Organization says it's o…
KINSHASA, Congo (AP) Congos Ebola outbreak has spread to a sixth province after a death was recorded in the previously unaffected Bas-Uele province, the head of Africas CDC said Thursday.
The man di… [+4814 chars]
Discussion (0)
No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!
Join the Conversation
You need to be logged in to leave a comment.
Sign In Create Account